Friday, April 12, 2013

We Out

Well, not we. Just me.
(Set to the tune of No Diggity, by the way).

Today, I'm leaving Wisconsin behind and setting my sights on sunnier skies. That's right - Ohio!

No, really, Ohio's weather is much milder than Wisconsin's. Which is sort of surprising because I figured the midwest was the midwest. However, in our travels to Cincinnatti we've discovered that Ohio is usually about 10 degrees closer to freezing (either a bit warmer than here or a bit cooler). The snow doesn't stick around much either, not like it does here.

Anyways! I'm super psyched to spend the weekend with one of my very best friends in the whole world - seriously, we've been friends for almost half of our lives. Which is really weird to me, considering I'm only 23. 

I'm looking forward to a weekend of girl time. I haven't seen her in forever! I'm so excited!!

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS