Monday, April 8, 2013

Bookworm

Just another rainy, dreary, cold Monday morning here in Milwaukee.

The weekend was absolutely gorgeous, sunny skies and a balmy temperature.

But of course, me being me, I spent the entire weekend with my nose in a book.

Sometimes when I read, I just can't stop myself. I recently picked up a copy of Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I loved it, and hated it, and then loved it some more. It was something that I definitely could not put down. I have to say, it definitely creeped me out, but it also made me think. I mean, how well do we really know how a relationship will play out in the long term?

I'm one of those people that really puts myself into the characters of a book. I think that's why it creeped me out so much. I had to text Andrew for reassurances during a few of the plot twists.

I definitely reccommend it, with the full disclosure that it is a little disturbing. I'm still a little freaked.

Now it's back to real life.

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS