Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Kittens!

I thought today was going to be a boring, uneventful Tuesday. Not much at all to do at work (thanks, spring break!), and I'm all caught up on my Astronomy homework for the week.

Yawn.

It's still freezing in Wisconsin, and I was just about to start daydreaming about my leggings and a good book at home when I got a text from a friend:

"Hey, can you help me pick up the cat and kittens I'm fostering?"

Um, yes.


The kittens don't have names yet and we're calling the mama, well, Mama. Yes, that is another kitten above her head - she's not quite trusting enough to let us get a good picture of them yet.

Then of course to we decided that such a joyous occasion warranted a trip to get some froyo. Then again, what doesn't warrant a trip for froyo?




We obviously weren't going for healthy on this one...mine is on the right. I might have a slight problem when it comes to fruity pebbles and/or fruit loops. I have been known to eat entirely too much (okay, an entire box) in one sitting. Yikes. From now on - only in the froyo.

Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for some warmer weather tomorrow! Come on spring, I know you're hiding out there somewhere!

~Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS