Thursday, April 4, 2013

Summer School

Who would have thought I would be this excited for summer school? Not me, that's for sure!

I just registered for my summer courses and I am brimming with excitement. I just can't wait! I'm excited to get that much further into my degree. Plus its not like I have much else to do in the summer right now. Classes will start after the wedding and honeymoon so it'll be a nice easy transition.

I get to take:

Intro to Anthropology - Human Cultures

Cultures of Online Gaming and Virtual Worlds

Egyptian Mythology

And maybe math but I'm definitely not excited for math.

I've heard that summer courses are much more laid back than full-semester courses, and I'm crossing my fingers that it's true. I'm hoping for a nice, easy summer and a good transition into fall.

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS