Thursday, April 11, 2013

Legally Binding

Okay. It's starting to hit me: I'm getting married in 16 days!

We went down to the courthouse today to get our license. After an adventure in security and getting lost in the many buildings in the complex, we finally found the county clerk's office.

Then we had another adventure in paperwork, of course.

But we got to raise our right hands, and swear that we were legally allowed to marry and that the information on our application was correct to the best of our knowledge.

We even got to say our first "I do".

There might have been a small kiss involved.

Next week, I get to pick up the actual license. I would be lying if I said I wasn't immensely excited at this point. I just can't believe it's all happening so fast!

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS