Sunday, July 7, 2013

Study, study, study

I know I was excited to take summer classes and really dive into my coursework but wow. I guess I didn't stop to think and realize that three upper-level courses at once over the course of a month would be this intense. This coming week, I have:

1 quiz - sociology of sport
1 test - ancient Egyptian mythology
1 presentation - sociology of sport
2 discussion/response posts - culture of online gaming
1 response paper - culture of online gaming
1 gaming journal entry - culture of online gaming
and finally...
9 hours minimum clocked in an online game or virtual world - You get three guesses as to which class that's for.

Excuse me while I go live in the library for a week. Hey, at least the library has A/C.

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS