Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Procrastination

I may or may not have spent my first day off taking a really long nap. Okay, I admit it. I totally did, it was great.

Tomorrow though, I don't have class until 5:30, and only one assignment to do before that, so I have really no excuse not to finish (completely) at least one room in my apartment. I'm probably going to start with the bedroom, and the little office connected to it. I'm missing a textbook that needs to be returned to Amazon by the 6th. Hello, monetary motivation.

What I'm really excited for is cleaning out my dresser, putting things that I am very unlikely to wear on campus into boxes, and putting them away in my closet, which I will also organize. Like the entire drawer I have for pencil skirts. Not that I dislike pencils skirts, actually the opposite is true, I just don't see myself in a pencil skirt and heels studying in the library.

Instead, I'm going to make a trip up to the mall to find a new pair of jeans or two, maybe a couple of cute tops for the fall, and hope my shipment from Target comes in with all of the shoes I've ordered.

Oddly enough I chose about three pairs of flats. I don't normally wear flats, ever, but heels on my campus is kind of an unheard of thing. It feels weird. Plus, I'm trying to walk to campus as much as possible, and a mile each way in four inch heels is easier said than done (and it isn't even easy to say!).

So, project self-improvement begins...tomorrow!

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS