Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tea Craving

I'm a die-hard coffee drinker. I can't function without a cup in the morning. Don't even try to talk to me before I've had my first cup - it won't be pretty.

In the afternoons though, I need just a touch less caffeine. Something a little softer and a little...complex. 

Enter my tea obsession. Samurai Chai from Teavana*.




I mean look at that. Spicy, sweet, a little earthy. I'm becoming a regular tea snob. It fits, because apparently I collect tea sets now. It happened totally on accident, I swear. I have a set from goodwill (minus the teapot), a set from Ikea (with a teapot Andrew brought back from London) and now a vintage set that I was given as a wedding present (including teapot). Oh, and a teapot from my bridal shower (which was tea party themed, complete with my grandmother's wedding china and fancy hats). And even though I have all of those, I can't help myself from lusting over this one:



Again, from Teavana. I just love the delicate shapes of the cups and the classic shape of the teapot.

Okay...maybe I have a problem. Maybe.

~Megan

*No, not sponsored, though I wouldn't mind if Teavana wanted to pay me to love their stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS