Monday, May 13, 2013

Mama's Day & OOTD

This is a day late but happy Mother's day!

Now that I'm married I have two moms to celebrate.

I had lunch with my mom on Saturday, and brunch with A's mom on Sunday in Lake Geneva.

The weather was unfortunately not as perfect as last year, but we still had a good time wandering around all the little shops.

And if I can toot my own  horn a little (and I'm allowed - this is my blog after all!), I looked pretty darn cute myself!

I've been on a huge yellow and navy kick lately. Granted, the weather wasn't quite good enough for bare legs and sandals, I couldn't resist.

I'm also trying to get the hang of taking selfies that don't include my face. I always just have this weird expression in photos. Anyways, that little black blur in the lower right corner is Puck. He really wanted to help me.

Which of course meant standing on the mirror's ledge and ruining quite a few pictures. But hey, he's too cute to be mad at, no?

Unfortunately, the weekend is over and now its time to cram for my astronomy final tonight. Wish me luck!

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS