Thursday, May 2, 2013

Challenge Accepted

I'm leaving for my honeymoon in 16 days.

That's just over two weeks. Woah.

So naturally, I decide to weigh myself because, hello, bikini time.

Maybe not the best plan because wow, I gained like 15 lbs. Aren't you supposed to lose weight before a wedding (you know, stress). That's what people keep telling me, but I guess it turns out I continue eating everything in sight even when I'm crazy stressed. Only instead of eating so many salads, I eat so many cupcakes. Yikes.

So my (self-imposed) challenge is to see how bikini-ready I can get before we leave.

Good-bye glasses of wine and boxes of Chinese takeout. Hello bottles of water and black bean soup.

Not that I'm complaining. Black bean soup is delicious. 

I do need to watch the froyo intake though. Well, more accurately the froyo topping intake.

Wish me luck! Because I'm shooting for this:




The bikini, not the model.

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS