Monday, June 17, 2013

Dad's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

Today we're celebrating my father-in-law with something we like to call "Dad Food Fest".

Basically, each of us makes one of his favorite foods and we have a silly little 'competition' to see who made the best dish.

It's my humble opinion that as the chief dessert maker, my famous key lime pie wins every year.

My sister-in-law April is the absolute master of shrimp, though. Andrew is the steak king. Eric makes deviled eggs like nobody's business. And Steve...Steve hands dad the beer. I mean, we all  have our skills.

I'm outdoing myself this year. Home made whipped cream for atop the pie. I know.

(I was going to post pictures but I ended up eating way too much and falling asleep. Whoops.)

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS