Friday, June 28, 2013

Bang!

I have this sort of love/hate relationship with my hair.

Whenever it's long, I want it to be short. Whenever it's short, I want long, flowing locks. Essentially, the grass is always greener with the other hairstyle.

Right now, I've got bangs. I think they frame my face nicely, especially when swept to one side. I'm itching to grow them out, though. Bangs require a lot of upkeep (trims, etc) and they tend to get dirty faster than the rest of my hair (thanks, forehead). Speaking of forehead, whenever I have bangs, I basically can't have clear skin on my forhead (but then the bangs cover it up so is that a wash?).

It's just that the growing out process is so long and in some stages, super awkward.

And I guarantee that once I have my bangs all grown out, it won't take me longer than a month to think "I miss my bangs".

I think I'm just going to have to start wearing wigs or something.

Does anyone else have this kind of dilemma? Maybe it's just me.

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS