Thursday, August 14, 2014

Coming Up!

I just wanted to take a moment to think about all of the amazing things happening in the next few weeks. It's hard to believe that we're already at mid-August so what better time than now?

Some amazing opportunities I've got lined up:

  • A brand new semester! I'm taking so many cool classes like Celtic archaeology and Gaelic 1. I can't wait to get going on my coursework!
  • A new job! I'm back in the financial world, working as a teller for a local credit union. I'm optimistic that this job will lead to some even better opportunities in the future, and I'm glad that I'm back in the kind of environment that I feel most comfortable in.
  •  Formal co-chair! Another sister and myself will be planning our fall formal, and let me tell you I'm so excited that I've already started working on it. It's going to be amazing.
  • My first semester as an active sister! Last semester was difficult for me, in terms of involvement with my sorority, and I hope they're ready because I intend on making up for lost time! I'm really excited to be 110% more involved in recruitment, sisterhood, and of course formal!
  • Some really great ideas for a new venture with my cousin. Still in the beginning stages, and still secret, but definitely exciting.
Sometimes it's good to take a few minutes and appreciate the good things in life, even if they're looming on the horizon.

What are you excited about?

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS