Thursday, September 26, 2013

GREat

I just registered for the GRE.

To say that I'm terrified is probably an understatement. The score I receive on that one test determines if I go to graduate school, and which school I go to. Basically, the rest of my college career hinges on the score from this one standardized test.

Sure, I can retake it, but I would really like to do well the first time around. Your first score doesn't disappear, and given my perfectionism, it'll bother me if I have two scores.

Not to mention its an expensive test. Yikes.

Anyways, my life is pretty much going to look like this for the next month:





Stay tuned.

~Megan

1 comment:

  1. GREat. i see you what you did there...

    breath, breath. you'll do fine! I wish you well on that test. although i have no idea what GRE is. sounds important. And I know all about having to take high pressure tests that you have to PAY for! ugh. the implications are the worst. I hope you kick that tests ass!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS